[DeTomaso] Booster talk

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:01:03 EDT 2009

Thomas,

I'd be far more inclined to go with a brand name on a braking system. Both my Ultima and GT40 are set up with twin brake masters/balance bars and no booster. Both stop on a dime, although pedal effort overall is much greater, but also with more controlled feel.

Tilton has some excellent offerings when it comes to brake and pedal set ups. www.tiltonracing.com, the trick as mentioned by others is getting the master cylinder bores matched to your brakes. Maybe Tilton can offer you advice on their products and that aspect in your application.

Julian