[DeTomaso] Booster talk

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 14:24:06 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/17/09 8:02:02 AM, cengles at cox.net writes:

> I have been told that it is easy to test by removing the vacuum line to
> the booster to test the "non boosted" condition.

It is- a few Panteras have been running around for years with no vacuum to
the booster, and if they're newbies to the marque, they think thats what all
Pantera brakes feel like....   I also said that the stock non-adjustable
proportioning valve should be removed so the front brakes get full pressure.
And depending on your predjudices, also dump the not-necessary shuttle valve
in case yours is stuck and you didn't notice it. Cheers- J Deryke