[DeTomaso] Front caliper bolt size?

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 17 02:04:54 EDT 2009

Ken:

If memory serves, they are a "fine" thread 10MM, might even be an "extra fine".  Either 10MM by 1.00MM, or maybe 10MM by .85MM.  In any case it's a fine thread, or extra fine.  If you don't mind waiting until tomorrow, I can trek out to the shop in the morning, and dig one of those bolts out.  I know where they are (half the battle), and all I'll need to do is check their thread pitch.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera