[DeTomaso] corvette seats

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 23:01:27 EDT 2009

I had C4 seats in my '74, they were the later 94-96 more rounded style. I'm 6' tall and they allowed me to track the car with a helmet on, albeit they were bolted directly to the floor (std floor pans), but no one else drives my Pantera anyway.

I found them very comfortable on long runs and sufficient bolster to hold me tight in the seat on the track with a 5 point harness.

There are plenty of aftermarket seat covers available at a resonable price if you find a pair of seats out of a junker Corvette..... that would be just about any Corvette of that era I guess:>)

As mentioned Gary Herrig also has an excellent reputation for supplying the earlier style squarer 84-94 style seats upholstered in your choice of fabrics.

There is an installation article at Mike Daley's site Pantera Place http://www.panteraplace.com/page127.htm

Julian