[DeTomaso] Alpine CDE-102 in a Pantera

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 13:30:46 EDT 2009

I have this same unit and LOVE the delete plate look when it is off.  I can't really vouch for the operation, as I can't come up with a reason to turn it on.  :-)

Seriously, the only downside on the Kenwood (and I assume can be a problem with others) is that it is pretty much impossible to read the front from the drivers seat.  the LCD fronts were not meant to be read from below which is how we are looking at them mounted sideways. I have to lean over to the center console to see the station/track settings.

brent