[DeTomaso] Mostly OT, Night Cruise in Lillestrom Norway

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Jul 15 22:25:55 EDT 2009

Dear Espen,

  You wrote:

                " But I think it's much more fun with cars, than with wooden
sailships with a
                                  dragonhead up front."

$$$$$$$    Well, yes.   Plus nowadays, it is much easier to find hotrods
than wooden Viking vessels.   .......and  there is more beer available at a
car event than in a Viking boat in the middle of the North Sea or the
Atlantic!   :-)

                               Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

 _____