[DeTomaso] water injection

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 14:21:01 EDT 2009

Jack,

    Be careful about relying on an old reputation.  If a company quits using a trademark for a period of time (I think it's 3 years), and as long as it's not the nams of a specific living person, anyone can register the trademark and use it with products.  There is a lot of junk on the market now using what were famous brand names a few years ago.

    I think the kids with their rice rockets have pushed the state of the art on this stuff.  I'd see what they are using.

Ken