[DeTomaso] water injection

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 14:13:47 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/15/09 6:17:01 AM, cengles at cox.net writes:

> Is there a current reputable source for water injection using
> contemporary "completely reliable" computerized technology?

Recently, someone restarted 'Spearco' (Mr Spears passed away years ago) who
made arguably the most modern microprosessor-controlled water injector
system back in the '70s. No info on how well the 'new' system works, but those
of us that had one would certainly know what weak spots to look for. I
outlined a few I'd found in an earlier post but would not hesitate to buy one
again.FWIW- JDeryke