[DeTomaso] Tech Session, Barbecue, Spokane, July 25 09

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 15 13:56:52 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm going to be holding a wrench turner tech session barbecue at my
place near Spokane Washington, on Saturday July 25th.  I have several
small jobs to tackle on the Pantera, and one big one.  I've extended
an invite to a lot of local folks and thought I should put out the
word here as well.

Anyone who will be in the Spokane area on Saturday July 25, is welcome
to come over, enjoy the pool, the barbecue and help work on the car,
or just supervise.

For details, please contact me privately and I'll forward the flyer.

Asa Jay