[DeTomaso] water injection

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:30:45 EDT 2009

I did a serch yesterday when I was taking a crash course on  the subject.
There are quite a few and there is a preety wide band of price points. Most
of the setups for modern turbo or supercharged cars with efi are triggered
off either the boost or the map sensor the models for normally aspirated
engines seem to be set up to trigger from the vacumn reading. They have
quite small units some that are designed to use the original windsheild
washer resivoir as the tank for the water alcohol mixture. They also have
other tanks for custom applications. There are many that have quite small
digital control units that can be mounted right on the dash and then
accomodate the tank and pump in either the trunk or engine compartment. here
are three different companies that provide a variety of kits with different
features and price points. If you google "alcohol injection kits" you will
find a boat load of additional choices.
Please foregive the spelling errors I didn't have time to spell check and
proof.

Boyd

.http://www.snowperformance.net/

http://www.coolingmist.com/