[DeTomaso] Mostly OT, Night Cruise in Lillestrom Norway

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:11:04 EDT 2009

Espen, speaking of pride - do any of you'll follow the Tour de France!!!    Go Hushvold!!

(But, we all know in our heart of hearts that Lance [from Texas, by the way] will pull it out.)

And, I will NOT start a political thread here, but the elected officials ARE taking America down the drain, and WE, the people are so complacent, letting them do it.  The next hungrier nation/country will reap the benefits.  Always has been, always will be.  Sad!!

---Bill Lewis