[DeTomaso] Mostly OT, Night Cruise in Lillestrom Norway

Espen Graffer espeng at getmail.no
Wed Jul 15 00:52:07 EDT 2009

Guys,
I like it when people are tactful. Thanks.

But unlike Norway, you guys have a great history of automotion. You sure
should be proud.

espen

-----------
Bill,
No need to be tactful. . This is not American arrogance, but genuine pride
in our country.

Sadly many Americans including "high" government officials feel inclined to
apologize for everything wrong in the entire world as caused by the United
States.
Jeff
-------------- Original message from Bill Lewis <lotus0005 at hotmail.com>:
--------------

Surely, you did not think negative things about my comments!!!  I was trying
to be tactful, and praise them (like you did), and say what great cars were
produced in America in the '50's - '70's.

Was the "Proud American NOT an American Apologist!" comment just in general,
or were you speaking to me directly?

---Bill Lewis

> From: jefude at bellsouth.net
> To: detomaso at realbig.com
> Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 23:11:04 +0000
> Subject: [DeTomaso] Mostly OT, Night Cruise in Lillestrom Norway
>
> Espen,
> Thanks for sharing the AMCAR event. Great videos !
> I had no idea that there are so many classic American cars in Norway.
>
> And what a way to celebrate the 4th with outrageous American vehicles and
classic American Rock and Country music.

> Unlike Bill I am proud to see Norwegians appreciate the magnificent cars
we have produced here
> in the USA!
>
> Jeff
> "Proud American" NOT an American Apologist !

HotmailR has ever-growing storage! Don't worry about storage limits. Check
it out.

----