[DeTomaso] Heater blower motor

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Jul 14 19:13:16 EDT 2009

Larry

I just did the exercise two weeks ago.  I started with the labeling wires
and drawing diagrams of the center instrument panel. I then removed that and
the central console.  From their, I went to work on the steering column,
then remove the speedo and tack, disconnect wire harness disconnects, etc,
etc.  Then there are about 6-8 screws that hold the dash in place.  Track
the size of the spacer behind each for reassembly.  Flasher does not need to
be removed as it has a harness disconnect.

It's not a bad exercise and it allows you an opportunity to clean up the,
hoses, wiring and dash after years of abuse/neglect.

JT