[DeTomaso] Electo question: Dielectric Grease

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 14 13:34:20 EDT 2009

Bob,
Thank you for the link.  Looking at the products, it appears the
applicator pen version:
http://store.caig.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1607/.f?sc=2&category=188
would be best suited for doing the fuse box.  Total control of
application, versus overspray.  That and it allows you a little
scrubbing action.  I may order one up shortly.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA