[DeTomaso] Heater blower motor (3 speed specifically)

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jul 14 05:29:11 EDT 2009

I have a question: how does the three speed motor act when more than one winding is powered? The stock motor with its series resistor doesn't care whether you switch off the low speed when you go to high or not. I have in the past had issues with mating a two winding, two speed wiper motor to a switch that didn't cut low when it went to high. This caused smoke emission... :-)

Tomas