[DeTomaso] Paint software

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 03:32:04 EDT 2009

Bill,

I'm not aware of any such software besides the usual Photoshop, Photoshop elements,
GIMP (free photoshop-like program), and other standard image editing packages.

I have a Pantera color selector on my website which allows users to click a color chip and
see it on the Pantera, however that part of my site is down right now. Gotta find a new host
real soon. I'll let you know as soon as it's up again.

Cheers!
Garth