[DeTomaso] Heater blower motor

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Jul 13 16:12:33 EDT 2009

The Euro parts catalogue lists one type of heater system for cars up to #1285, one for #1286 and up and one from car #1910 and up. The first two seem to have fresh air into the heater box, the third doesn't have it. That means that there's at least one more version that has the external fresh air ducting to the passenger side fan intake. The wide body cars have a completely different control panel and vacuum assisted controls, I assume they have a more or less different heater assembly too.

Tomas