[DeTomaso] Heater blower motor

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Mon Jul 13 16:08:16 EDT 2009

I bought one of these 3 speed blower motors from Air-Tique before they
closed.
Has more power than stock unit and doesn't deface the original appearance of
the car!
The generic name for seems to be BM4320.
It is available from other suppliers at reasonable prices.

Here's one but there are more:

 http://www.nostalgicairparts.com/air-conditioning/dual-shaft-three-speed-bl
ower-motor-12-volt-422.php

Barry

----
Tomas Gunnarsson wrote:

Seems like the Air-tique company folded:

http://www.chevytalk.org/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/219876/

Tomas