[DeTomaso] Electro question: Dielectric grease

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jul 13 14:27:50 EDT 2009

Hi Chuck,

If you are relying on "GOOP" to make a connection good you have a bad
connection. All you want to do is protect the connection from air and water
that will corrode the connection.

I spent $250 in parts to find out the aluminum distributor module bolted to
the painted steel plate with a copper ground wire, had no ground. Only took
3 weeks to find...

WD-40 is to thin to hang on for very long. Petroleum Jelly sounds right,
works, butt just does not look right in your tool box.

Larry (use what you got) - Cleveland