[DeTomaso] Electro question: Dielectric grease

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Jul 13 14:03:46 EDT 2009

Dear Bill,

I am sure I could find plenty of info with Google about Dielectric Grease, but I wanted some wisdom!

Hmmm, so Dielectric Grease is a "conflicted product". So, there isn't some sort of copper goop that you could slather about Italian electrical connections that would prevent corrosion and improve electrical conduction. Obviously, if there was, then there wouldn't be The Dielectric Grease Controversy and everyone would be using Magic Copper Goop......oh, well.

Thanks, Chuck Engles