[DeTomaso] Kaiser Tech Session

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Mon Jul 13 12:23:54 EDT 2009

I attended the Mini-tech session on Kaiser's red '71 yesterday at Mike Drew's garage.

It was a great day, with nice (not hot) weather, and a good crowd.  Mike will

naturally report on the event (I'll edit my photos later), but I wanted to comment on

Mike's secret stash of parts. well at least confirm that it exists.

While he was installing a new starter, I was able to bypass security (human and canine),

defeat the alarm systems (Really Mike! BrazilianBootyButt as a password?)

And enter several vaults to actually photograph some of the stash!

Whoa!   What A Score!     Does anybody need an     "EVERYTHING"  ?

What I found most cool is one box with a label from the Ford dealer that sold my car NEW!

I'll post a pic or two, in my article on the event.

Now back to your regular, boring, day.

Chuck