[DeTomaso] Heater blower motor

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:25:55 EDT 2009

There is a complete blower evaporator for sale on ebay. It is probably more
money then you need to spend if you can  repair or replace the fan motor by
it's self. Jon at Pantera electronics sells a module called a console
controller ( Ithink) it does several things to improve the electrical
circuits of some of the controls ( like the windows) it also changes the
circuit for the blower motor and gives you a range of fan speeds like a
rheostat. Check out the Pantera electronics web site and look for console
controller ( or something like that). The evaporator -blower is on ebay
motors under Detomaso pantera parts.
Boyd