[DeTomaso] Starter problem update

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Mon Jul 13 10:14:56 EDT 2009

Another :) happy starter!

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Engles [mailto:cengles at cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:32 PM
To: P. Rimov
Cc: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Starter problem update

Dear Paul and Forum,

             I love it when a remedial fix works!    I switched batteries
and noticed that the troubled Pantera had a slightly loose ground cable.  I
cleaned it up, added a bit of dielectric grease and snugged it back down.
Today, it has behaved very well, even in 105 degree heat plus hot starts.
No problems.  No drama.   Thanks guys.

                       Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

PS: Paul, I am beginning parts acquistion for the next engine project!