[DeTomaso] Heater blower motor

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Jul 13 09:55:25 EDT 2009

Dear Larry,

I own #7191 and went through this years ago. You must remove the dash to make repairs. I can't do that and had an expert perform the repairs for me. With the dash off the motor replacement seems to be straighforward. Before starting the job you might check out the availability of a) a more potent replacement motor and b) a different fan control switch arrangement for more than two speeds. Some of the electrical aces on the Forum have been through this before and can, hopefully, advise you.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles