[DeTomaso] New DB Starter broke before it even got used.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jul 12 12:18:56 EDT 2009

Larry,

Great suggestion.  As I was browsing their website for info on solenoids
(hoping to find a replacement), I looked at the starter page again and
saw they have a no hassle one year warranty.  Duh, I must have looked at
the wrong thing to start with.  That was encouraging, so I emailed them.

I sent my order details and a polite note that I was surprised the stud
broke off.  I mentioned the Pantera community is all over these starters
and I was anxious to try it out.

I hope to hear back from them tomorrow.  I kind of hope they just send
out a new solenoid, that would be easy.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie