[DeTomaso] No parts inventory today....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 22:59:35 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/11/09 18 00 20, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

> Pictures please. Lots of pictures.

I didn't think to bring a camera--silly me.   Somebody did take my photo
with a bunch of girls in the hot tub though; as it turned out it was a bit of
a UN convention, as there were girls there from Columbia, Brazil, Germany,
Serbia, and a couple of other countries I can't remember at the moment.

Good eats too!   Plus the opportunity to get reacquainted with several guys
from my old squadron that I hadn't seen or talked with in a very long time.
  Male bonding at its finest--even in a sea of somewhat exotic hotties, ya
gotta take time for male bonding!

Mike (now prepping the house for the tech session tomorrow--garage cleanup
etc....)