[DeTomaso]   Tires for 8's and 10's

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 15:34:16 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/11/09 11:48:55 AM, kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
writes:

> I had heard that BF Goodrich was going to make 295/50-15's again and it
> looks like they now have them in a raised white letter. This will take care
> of the 10" wide rear wheels.

Occasionally, PPC-Reno gets in BRAND-NEW Pirelli P-7Rs in W-speed (186-mph)
rating and modern compunds for the fronts and rears. Pirelli has had a
small production plant for short-run classic tires running in Turkey since 2006.
But output is made-to-order, sporadic and definitely un-cheap. And sice
these are made in 200-tire batches, don't bother to try ordering direct for
one-or-two tire orders. Last time I was at PPC-Reno, he had a couple of new
295-50s in stock at heart-stopping prices, but when its the only game in
town.... THe GT-5 guys need the same skins for their fronts so these go pretty
fast.   Good luck- J Deryke