[DeTomaso] Poor brakes

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 15:26:24 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/10/09 11:50:01 AM, larry at ohiotimecorp.com writes:

> I have made a screw in "holding pin" that replaces the light switch. It
> holds the shuttle in place when you bleed the system.

A valuable tool if one still has the valve and will keep the shuttle from
being driven sideways to get stuck. I forget now which stock bolt one can use
to do this. And for those curious, there's an o-ring at each end of the
shuttle, so brake fluid loss or leaking air into the system is almost
non-existent when removing the warning light switch as Larry says. FWIW- J Deryke