[DeTomaso] Poor brakes

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Fri Jul 10 14:15:39 EDT 2009

 The amount of flow has nothing to do with moving the shuttle. It operates strictly on pressure differential and since the master cylinder design keeps a constant pressure due to the rear piston moving the front piston by the pressure developed it is constantly self compensating. Aw forget it. I'm tired of trying to explain how these things are supposed to work to people that have their minds made up and do not want to be confused by facts.
Forest

  -------------- Original message from JDeRyke at aol.com: --------------