[DeTomaso] The thrashed Pandora is back home.

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Fri Jul 10 11:37:44 EDT 2009

IMO, this guy is a wanker (inept) and a criminal.

If your state issues licenses for mechanics and/or "garages" you
should be able to file a complaint with the state.

My experience w/ paint people:  "We can blend it, but its better to
paint the whole car."

Those chips will get expensive.

best of luck