[DeTomaso] headlight motor now tech session in NE

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 07:10:53 EDT 2009

The tech session on Pantera Electronics is being held this week end, July
11th. Given the distance for some of those attending we have people showing
up tonight and some staying over Saturday night too. Anyone on the list that
wants to attend would be most welcome. Jon Haas, the engineer who designed
and developed the components will discuss their design and their use in a
Pantera. We will also be installing some of his components in at least two
cars. Then the grilling and partying will start!

The tech session is being hosted by myself, Jim Wallace and Pantera Owners
of New England. Any Pantera owner or anyone interested in getting a Pantera
is welcome - we will start around 10:30 AM on Saturday in Hadlyme
Connecticut and run until everyone goes home! Let me know if you can make
it.

Forest Majors