[DeTomaso] The thrashed Pandora is back home.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 03:40:24 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/9/09 22 45 0, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

> I'll let you all know what the final bill turns out to be.

I'd be on the phone to your insurance agent pronto.   The nice thing is,
those guys have LOTS of lawyers.  Their job is to take care of you, without
giving any attitude, and then go gunning for the guys who are responsible.
They should get your car 100% squared away (at least cosmetically; the
mechanical stuff will probably just go along with that), and then they will sic
their lawyers on those responsible for the damage.

If they are responsible business owners, their insurance should reimburse
your insurance.   And if not, they're in a lot of trouble.   Either way,
you're not involved, and your car gets fixed, and you live happily ever after.