[DeTomaso] headlight motor

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 18:01:25 EDT 2009

In a message dated 7/9/09 14 52 4, JDeRyke at aol.com writes:

> I don't remember that statement and its not in Bill Taylor's recent
> article, which only addressed the windows. Maybe it was some other writer?
> Cheers-
> J Deryke

Yes, this is a very dim recollection from quite a few years ago. It may
have been on the forum instead of the newsletter.   And for some reason I'm
linking Dave Doddek to that recollection?   I'd give that less than 5%
probabability of being correct--it's a VERY dim recollection!

I just remember somebody writing about a great idea he had for a
replacement headlight motor, that turned into a real nightmare.   He finally made it
work, and work well, through sheer determination and hard work, but it was
agony all the way.   That sounds like Dave, doesn't it? :>)