[DeTomaso] headlight motor

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:14:23 EDT 2009

I was referring to the '74 which is all stripped down at present. I've never had the GT5 apart, although it is a very early GT5 which I have found tends to bear more in common with an early car than the later ones.

I'll now have to check whether I indeed have the larger Bosch replacement headlight motor. My window motors are round, but I don't recall them having the circuit breaker either.

Julian