[DeTomaso] Fw: Velocity Air Cleaners

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Thu Jul 9 12:42:40 EDT 2009

Will,

Can you send me a pic of the air filters causing you such HP loss?

I'm running individual filters on a 55 Jag D-type, and I've run
both with and without filters as a test, and don't remember any (big?)
difference.  (Photo attached - stripped to the list)

I was adjusting the timing by "seat-of-the-pants" at the same time, so maybe
I missed something????

Chuck

I have those filters in my basement. I want the individual stack look.
Will