[DeTomaso] Techno question: it is the starter gremlin again

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Thu Jul 9 11:27:27 EDT 2009

Chuck,
     When I bought my first Pantera in 1997,  it had the hard start when hot
problem. I lived with it for ten months and then I bought a new battery,
problem solved! I couldn't believe that I was running on a bad battery for
ten months but apparently I was.  The battery was a big improvement though I
did eventually install a high torque mini starter and a new ground strap.
The ground strap also made a noticeable improvement.  You might want to try
another battery in the car and see if that solves your problem?

Art