[DeTomaso] headlight motor

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 07:15:23 EDT 2009

Bob is coming to a tech session that we are hosting to diagnose and resolve
his headlight problems. He is just hedging his bet by gathering up all the
components that can fail. Jon Haas will also be here so he should be in
fairly good hands - plus most of us have had a lot of experience with
Pantera electronics over the years given their poor design and old
technology. But until we actually test out his circuits and his components
we do not know what the specific problem is (or problems). I have found that
biggest problem with resolving electrical problems is all the guys that have
tried to resolve them in the past... One of the pictures of what we found
under the dash of a Pantera was discovered on Bobo's car and can be seen at
Pantera Place - not a pretty sight.

I thought that the original source for the headlight motor might have been
Jaguar but apparently that is not the source..

Boyd, you are welcome to cover over if you have time. Saturday, July 11th...
We have about 25 attending.

Forest Majors