[DeTomaso] headlight motor

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 06:53:58 EDT 2009

Jack... do you know specifically what Taurus window lift motor will work for
the headlight lift mechanism?

Bob is bringing his Pantera to a tech session we are hosting to solve his
headlight problems. Since he does not want to drive home in the dark he is
lining up a bunch of replacement parts in the event that he needs them, like
a light switches, turn signal indicators, brass gears and even the headlight
motor.

Jon Haas of Pantera electronics is bringing his headlight panel and other
components for a tech session on Pantera electronics (or lack thereof). At
this stage, based on Bob's descriptions of what he has tested and the
problems it could be any number of faults, including the plastic gear if it
is still original. But brother Bob will be in good hands - we just need to
get the parts lined up!

Later
Forest Majors