[DeTomaso] Reno track length

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 01:03:10 EDT 2009

Matt,

Glad your Noon Time Tour was fun for you.

And your response is exactly what we at PCNC want it to be:

Experience your car's potential, understand more of its limits and
abilities, and return the following year as a registered driver.  :-)

As for the length, the track personnel didn't have a recorded length
for that particular course. My best guess, based on the courses they
did have lengths for, was our chosen layout was around 2.3 miles or so.

This is roughly the same as our old North-South layout at Spring
Mountain in Pahrump, but the Reno course has a totally different feel
to it than Pahrump.

Full information on the PCNC Speed Trials was published in the POCA
newsletter, and I will see if I can get our webmaster to re-activate
the event pages at our website:  www.panteraclubnorcal.com for year-
round viewing.

Larry
PCNC Motorsports Director