[DeTomaso] Sunday tech session RSVP?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 19:58:56 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get a handle on how many people will be coming to my house
this coming Sunday to help Lori Albino and her son with various projects on
their '71 Pantera.   Among the jobs that need to be attended to are rebuilding
the steering column under the dash (which I intend to do), removing the
shocks to remove the spring spacers, and re-installing them, replacing one side
marker light, installing a new PMGR starter, changing the clutch and brake
fluid, adjusting the clutch pushrod length, and repairing the non-fuctional
headlights (non-functional because the limit switches are unplugged/missing,
new ones have been delivered).

As you can see, there's a lot of work to be done, and there's a lot of work
that can be done simultaneously by different people or teams.

So far I know that Julian Kift is driving over the hill from Reno (!) and
Jim and Emilia Seiferling are coming, him to tackle the electrons and her to
hang out and knit a De Tomaso afghan. :>)

So, who else is able to help out?

I intend to get started early to take advantage of the coolness that is
pervasive in the morning.   I'm going to ask Kaizer to get the car here by 7:00
a.m.   Everyone else is welcome to show up at that time or anytime later.

Please let me know if you're coming, as Lori intends to cater lunch for us
all.

My address:

136 Lighthouse Way
Vacaville, CA   95688