[DeTomaso] Sheehan Pantera For Sale

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Tue Jul 7 18:11:51 EDT 2009

http://www.ferraris-online.com/pages/cardetail.php?reqcardir=DT-PANT-3472

Gotta love those "original' GoodYear Arrivas on there. :-)

I'm not feeling a lot of knowledge from him on this one.

This is one of those "museum" cars. The car detail facts are easy to check.
>From the details in the Registry,(Speedo Photo)
it has had 70 miles driven in the last 3 years or so, the listed details
Motor number, build date, owner history etc... are accurate, and as listed
in the Registry.  I took photos of this car myself several years ago when
I spoke with the owner.  I believe he may even have a spare set of wheels.
He knew the Arriva tires were 'slightly' aged (grin) back then.

I can't tell you the owner's name, or e-mail address, as he marked the
Privacy flag "yes" in the Registry.

Chuck