[DeTomaso] Kudos to Chuck and Mike

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Tue Jul 7 16:35:01 EDT 2009

Your Welcome.

This article was used by Brent Stewart at my last Tech Session, and the indication
that Mike and I got this 'right' was that Brent never asked us ANY questions!
(He was done very quickly too!)

OK, so his helper that day was Richard Boschert, but the how-to article gets
a little credit too - grin.

It is the successful use of the material that is the reward.

Were the video clips helpful?

Chuck