[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 60, Issue 7-Exhaust Bolts

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Jul 7 15:22:55 EDT 2009

For some reason, no one commented on my comments regarding the number
of exhaust "failures" at Fernely.  That one straight coming out of the
"carousel-ish" turn was quite bumpy on line.

 From what I saw (ask Mike or Bob) there were several cars dragging
mufflers. (I think I counted 5ive)

NOW is the time to get everything squared away for next year!

or not.

Quoting mikeldrew at aol.com: