[DeTomaso] Fw: Oil temp sending unit

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Jul 7 14:37:41 EDT 2009

Bob replied to me off-list and I forwarded it to the list as I was not the person asking for info in the first place.

Side note:
I have successfully replaced the water temp sensor with a standard Ford type part and my Celsius temp gauge shows decent values. It does not work well at temps in the boiling range so something is a mismatch between the gauge and sender. Different application though.

Tomas