[DeTomaso] Jacket Found at POCA Fun Rally

RallyFanatic at aol.com RallyFanatic at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 14:41:24 EDT 2009

Sunday morning, as cleanup was underway, a jacket was found in the
Hospitality Suite.  No one had claimed it before we left Monday afternoon,  so
Sandi and I were elected to bring it home, and back again next year, if
necessary.

As no one has posted that they lost a jacket, I am putting the information
on the forum, in the hope that someone knows who lost it and can direct
them to  me to claim it.

Just describe the jacket, and if it the one we have, we will mail it to
you.

Kent Snyder
**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.