[DeTomaso] Starter (Not Pantera(:

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jul 6 13:37:50 EDT 2009

Hi Don,

Are you talking a 1942 or a 2002?  In general as Asa said clean everything
up. Put jumper cables on and try it. Put the - ground on the block to see
how it cranks.

Yes A/Z can be wrong. They test that it spins and the amp draw if doing the
job right.

100 year old test. Make sure your battery is charged. Turn your headlights
on as you start it. If the headlights go out or very very dim this is heavy
current draw or poor current supply from the battery.

Larry - Cleveland