[DeTomaso] Pope sizing

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 6 13:02:28 EDT 2009

The coolant pipes on the Pantera appear to be about 1-3/8" in
diameter.  In my question to convert to a more efficient cooling
system I have received information from a couple of sources that tell
me 1-1/4 copper fits well, and 1-1/4 EMT also fits, though a -lot-
tighter.  I've procured all the necessary pieces in those forms to
reconstruct my cooling system.

But here is my question:

- Is there some -real- source of 1-3/8 steel tube like what is already
on the Pantera?  Something generally readily available?

In my spare time (what there is of it) I've been looking around but
not finding anything.

Asa Jay