[DeTomaso] exhaust pipes - forgot subject line

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:39:12 EDT 2009

anyone know where i could get a set of intermediate exhaust pipes that run from "mindtrain" headers to mufflers in 2.5"?  The headers seem to be very similar in outlet location to stock exhaust manifolds.  i planned on making my own tubes by cutting and welding some curved pieces, but now that I am actually about to do it, it seems a lot harder than I thought.  if only I had a tube bending machine.  justin