[DeTomaso] seat belt recommendations?

Rick Shawver rick.shawver at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 16:36:50 EDT 2009

I've got some not so stock seat belts likely sourced from the BMW
parts bin.  They're 3 point and attached at the bottom bolt on the
bulkhead cover.  Since they're designed to work in an upright position
and the bulkhead mounting location is on an angle they stick/lock
fully retracted a lot.  Needless to say I prefer driving with my
seatbelt working!

There's carpet over the rocker panel so that route isn't happening.

Any advice on what vendor and product to replace them with?

thanks Rick

p.s  In Phoenix we don't park cars in the winter but we're real
cautious about what we touch in the summer!