[DeTomaso] Looking for parts

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jul 5 16:19:05 EDT 2009

Tomas,

Can we get some photos of this -correct- way?  I'm not sure now if I
have all the proper hardware, as mine too have stretched (to the point
of breaking in one case).  I'll look more closely at the headers I have
to determine what kind of gasket will work best, and perhaps use that
junction to better align where the hanger should go.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie